They don’t know how to remove Pattern Lock from their Devices. If you use any third-party app to set Pattern Lock then Uninstall it first. If you do not use any app then you may have been set it through the Device setting. If you can’t find then your final solution is, “Factory reset” or Flashing Stock Firmware. Performing Reset on Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M1) can erase all of your data. It’s done with the installing of the TWRP recovery on Zenfone Max Pro M1, and now you can go ahead as well as flash the AOSP Android 10 on Zenfone Max Pro M1.
- Here is the complete guide about Android Multi Tools.
- ASUSWRT is currently the best stock router firmware available (our opinion), and comes pre-installed on all routers mentioned in this article.
- When Tim asked me to take a look at the ASUSWRT-Merlin firmware for the popular ASUS RT-N66U Dark Knight, I’ll admit I was skeptical.
- This means that different smartphone variants can be easily rooted.
- The website which we recommend in this article is trusted so you can download Custom ROM for your android smartphone.
The team has also worked on Android 13 and released updates for ROG Phone, Google Pixel, Redmi Note series, and more. In terms of updates, it’s not the fastest one, but for good stock firmware performance and day-to-day tasks, you can definitely rely on OmniROM. The Android developer community is huge, with their biggest feat being the ability to develop custom ROMs or custom Android builds.
While other alternative distros like DD-WRT and Tomato add a wealth of features, they usually introduce problems of their own along with potentially lower performance. Eric Sauvageau’s ASUSWRT-Merlin firmware provides improved reliability and a few carefully-chosen new features, while not putting performance at risk. It’s a minimalist, first-do-no-harm approach that is very refreshing.
HomeNetworking is a place where anyone can ask for help with their home or small office network. No question is too small, but please be sure to read the rules before asking for help. We also welcome pretty much anything else related to small networks.